Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I am shit

No more needs to be said. I seem to misplay every hand in tournaments lately, can't catch a big hand, and in cash games it is worse. I had all the tickets for a raffle lately but I still lost.

Wah, wah, bitch, moan, moan, etc.

I hope to update once I start playing a bit better, but I am taking a few days off from love poker, and since I have Broadband again (hooray!) I can do other things. I have learnt that I am still bad at online poker too though, but I am promising myself that I will play more STT's even though they bore the hell out of me, as I have done ok in the few that I have played.

Oh look, there is some paint drying, yes I know, more interesting than this isn't it? I'll put you out of your misery. Bye now.

3 comments:

El_Stuntman said...

cheer up pal, I nearly wanted to slit my wrists after reading that!!

big win coming....

Anonymous said...

get a wig baldy and lose weight you will feel fine

Anonymous said...

funny post lad. all poker players know about shitness. Remember how sh1t you are now once you start hiting a few cards and playing better. your long term game will improve as a result

Hit counter