Friday, April 14, 2006

Holy Thursday Batman!!

Went down to the Fitz last night for the €75 rebuy satellite for the sdpt (doesn't exactly roll off the tongue does it?) There were only about 20 runners for a total of €2500. I was first out on the final table when my AQ hit a Q high flop and ran into KK. Ah well.

On to the caah games then and sat into a Hold'em game with €100 while waiting for the Omaha and folded every hand from CO until I was UTG when I saw AA. Made it the max of€7 and had only the 4 callers. Flop comes 664, I bet the pot (€35), got raised by LP and this being the Fitz almost expected to see a holding of 64 when I called, but he never showed and I won. Omaha was then called and I sat down to that with my €210 or so, got that up to about 400 in the first hand when I won a side pot and split the centre on a board of JT784r when I held KQ92. Happy days and good start.

I managed to win another big pot soon, with the money in on a flop of 884 when I held A983 (from BB despite a small raise). Turn was T, river 3 to fill my boat. Opponent never showed and left the table then. That had me up to around 750 and this turned out to be the high point of my night as the cards dried up dramatically for a very lean spell. I ended up leaving at 4.30 with €405 for a total profit for the night of €155 (€150 for buyin and topup in tournie and €100 in cash game).

Scalps now tonight, and more than likely more Omaha after that. I am now on a record 9 winning cash sessions in a row. Long may it continue........

No comments:

Hit counter